Mobile Phones Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tell us about ya selves

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mobile Phones Forum Index -> Welcome To ThePhoneForum
Beaker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Tell us about ya selves Reply with quote

Just a little blab blah blah

Im Beaker (not the real one Shocked ) and i'll will be your admin for the present time .... theres another one floating about somewhere im sure he'll pop up sometime.... thats another admin not beaker ..... Our aim at thephoneforum is to provide a comnparision of the cheapest phone deals on the internet which we seemed to off mananged Very Happy our data base is the largest uk contract database around at the time of writing we've just under 29,000 contract deals avaliable no other site displays that many Wink well not unless it another one of ours . Merchants data gets updated daily so you can be sure of the cheapest price and because prices change daily dont expect the deal you saw yesterday to be the same today Wink when their gone their gone Crying or Very sad

If they hasnt already told you Randy & wodger are some of the Mods who run their own comparison site through us so be nice to them Smile

Last edited by Beaker on Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Randy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Im Randy and everyone calls me Randy not George or Peter but Randy coz thats my name if i was George then people would call me George but im Randy - Hey im not a possible spammer im Randy Shocked Oh and im a Phone Newbie Mod now ...Oi im not a newbie im Randy Shocked
Welease-Wodger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lo Wodger here looks like ive been weleased Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mobile Phones Forum Index -> Welcome To ThePhoneForum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Partner Sites : Computer Repairs
- Forum Powered by monkeys & phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group -